Jun 20 2013: Blurred Lines HiitLite Challenge
recent blog posts from our community
- I’ve never been a huge pop fan. But in small doses, every now and then, I do like to have a coke. I can’t think of the last time I had a full can (I’ve always preferred fountain pop because it’s so watered down), but on those days where my stomach just won’t settle (or […]
- Getty Images and Sheryl Sandberg, founder of the Lean In movement, teamed up to provide more empowering images of women in stock photography. The Lean In Collection has over 2500 pictures, all of them a great improvement over “woman laughing alone with salad” or “woman sitting uncomfortably with laptop” that you might find in general […]
- Now, I’m not a big J.Lo fan, but the Mail Online article, with its full spread of pictures makes it undeniable that this “over the hill” pop celeb has still got it. During her “We Are One” music video shoot in Miami, Jennifer Lopez flaunts her *ahem* assets, in white and gold heels, and a full […]
- I have a secret, I love spaghetti. It’s simple, delicious, and offers the opportunity for so much variety that I would be happy eating it every single day. But let’s face it, spaghetti is not a low calorie option, and a spaghetti dinner usually doesn’t include a whole lot of veggies. But, I have the […]
- I actually can’t believe that tomorrow I will finish the challenge! I’m a little behind most of you due to having to take a week off for tonsillitis, but that doesn’t matter. What matters is that I didn’t give up, and I’m going to complete the 30 day challenge tomorrow! I’m ridiculously excited! For those […]
Want To Join Our Blogging Family?Apply Today!