Aug 6 2013: Core Madness Workout - HiitTabata #5
recent blog posts from our community
- Inspirational BodyRocker: Mackenzie This is my before and after for Lisa’s 30 day challenge!!! I know my body doesn’t look that much different.. However, at the beginning of the challenge I could not do a normal push-up (only girly ones), lunge jumps, or elevated anything (push-ups, planks), I’m sure there are many others…but now I […]
- I’m not a feminist in the belief that men and women should be strictly equal. There are quite obvious physical differences and even some more hard to place differences in how our minds work. But there are not differences in how “well” our minds work. That is where I believe we are equal. Our life […]
- I came across this cartoon and though it made me laugh, it also resonated with me. I have been exposed to mental illness my whole life and only recently came to grips with my own issues. I used to be very much of this mind set – largely because I wanted to believe the […]
- You’ve just completed 5 sets of 15 reps and you’re sweaty, but you could definitely go another round. If this is you, you probably need to be lifting heavier weights. Or maybe, you did 3 sets of 10 reps and are wondering if you can/should go up in weight. The easiest way to determine how much […]
- A Lululemon location in Bethesda, Maryland, has apologized for apparently using company CEO Chip Wilson’s gaffe about women’s “rubbing thighs” as part of its store promotion. Twitter user Diana Russell on Monday posted a picture of a Lululemon storefront in the Bethesda Row shopping district, featuring a poem that read “Cups of chai, apple pies, […]
Want To Join Our Blogging Family?Apply Today!